Monday, September 24, 2007

My mom came out for a couple of days, and it was really nice. She was forced to remember the constant flood of dirty diapers, quarter operated laundry, and living in very cramped quarters. It was so nice to have her here. You forget how much you need and love your mother until she suddenly comes for a visit and takes care of things you didnt have the energy or will power to tackle. There is simply something filling and wonderful about being in the presence of your mom. And i was lucky enough to have that this week. So Thank You mom for coming and spending all your frequent flyer points to come change my kids diapers, to mop, do my dishes, hem pajama pants, take Jensen so I could listen in Relief Society, take us out to lunch, and make 9 trips to the mile away dumpster, and just to talk to you. I love you mom!






5 comments:

b-ryce said...

That is a cute little baby!! Way to go Tiger Lilly!

Celeste said...

I'm so glad that blue dress is getting passed around! Too bad the next baby won't be able to wear it!

adorable pearsons said...

She is a doll! Congrats! Hey and way to go super girl-new baby and already so many adorable blog entries! PS I stalked you through Ashley's blog! Hope all is well.

Ashley Wray said...

Danica, she is adorable, I just can't believe that you have 2 kids! I know, I've kind of turned into a blogging monster, it's my new addicition. I really have to make myself space them out. Anyways, my neighbor does the vinyl here in Burley, but Andrew's aunt does it in IF so if you're interested, I could hook you up! Post some more pics of your beautiful baby girl! We miss you guys!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

She is so beautiful! I want her. . .until mine comes!