Monday, July 12, 2010

10 year Reunion
So It was my High School Reunion this weekend. And since it was 5 minutes away I went! It was really fun to see a bunch of people that I had a lot of fun with. It was nice to see most were happy and doing good. I won a prize. I HAVE THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF KIDS! I'm proud of that one:) Abby Olsen (Stone)
Mike Coneen- now a broadcaster out of Colorado Springs

Kimsey, Lauren, Venessa, Amy and Mike



Clayton Early! Lost a ton of weight looks great and is an actor in New York


John Harvey a hardware engenieer with CRAZY facial hair





3 comments:

Ellis Family said...

How fun! My class is lame and didn't do a ten year this year!

Ryan & Keri said...

Wow! That is so fun. I'm debating about whether or not I will come up for ours next summer. It's weird to think that it's been that long.

Aqualung said...

It's it amazing how little or how much people change over 10 years. The highest number of kids and you look very young.