Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter!

So I survived surgery and am feeling almost back to normal. So I thought I would post all my awesome pictures I have collected in the last two weeks. We had a little Easter egg hunt with about 10 families and all their kids.


One of my friends' husband owns a firetruck for his business he brought it to the egg hunt and took all the kids for a ride.






In the midst of feeling "gall bladdery" and recovering from surgery we got the pleasant breath of the Smith's coming through our house. Marybeth is one of the sweetest people I know. She was in my house as my guest and she did all my dishes and cleaned my house. I'm so lucky to have a great sister-in-law like her. Anyway here are some of the pics from their visit.






(Yes Lily's finger is up her nose)





1 comment:

Megs said...

Glad you're feeling better, it's so nice to have helpers!! We hope everything else is going well for you guys!