Monday, March 16, 2009

So ever since we moved in Dave has dreamed of having a "Man Cave" in our basement. He gathered up office cubical walls from someone in our ward. He set up his electronics, installed lighting and electrical plugs and had a LAN party. He and my brother had a couple of friends over and had fun with their computer games while watching stuff on the projector.

I've been busy setting up my Square foot garden. I'm excited about having a garden and having space to grow things in:)

And here are some cute pictures of Jensen having fun in the shower.

8 comments:

Brittanie said...

Yay! Matt finally made it onto your blog! lol!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

He looks so old! and oh the joys of having your own place. . . I want a garden!

Ashley Wray said...

Oh, you will love having a garden! We froze a ton of our garden produce last summer and I can't tell you how amazing it is to be eating fresh corn in March! Good luck with it! And Jensen is so big, end of story!

Celeste said...

Dan I'm so impressed- I want you to make me a fresh green salad with all your fresh garden fixins! I'll have to have a garden next year when we finally move into a house.

Aqualung said...

Why all the comments about the garden, Dave got his Man Cave. Way to go bud. I expect invites.

Ryan & Keri said...

Danica, how are you? It seems like you guys have had a lot going on! Congrats on Tianna's marriage, and glad you could spend some time with your siblings. YEA for nursery!!! Lily looks so cute--I can't believe she's already old enough to go! And Jensen looks like he can be a bit mischievious--sort of like two little boys I know. You seem so happy--I'm happy for you!

Amme said...

I hope you didn't plant anything before that big storm!

b-ryce said...

look at all those computer geeks!