Thursday, November 20, 2008

WOW We switched from Comcast to Qwest for phone/ Internet service this week to save money. The end result was a week and a half with out Internet. I hadn't realized how often I use the Internet for EVERYTHING. My bill paying schedule is all wonky now, I'm way behind on email, not to mention blogging. Do you know how often during the day you go to the computer just to look something up. I apparently do it all the time because I felt completely lost with out the ability to look up if that guy in Fringe really is the same guy in The Lord of the Rings movie. Any way here is me catching up.


It has been gorgeous weather here in Colorado. Most of the days it doesn't drop below 50. It has been so nice to have an extension of summer. It did snow one morning only to have melted away by the afternoon. We took advantage and went and played in the snow while we could. WE BOUGHT A VAN!!!My parents were nice enough o let us borrow one of their cars but when it needed expensive repairs we sprung for the van. It is a Toyota Sienna. I often have a hard time finding it in the parking lot because Every 4th van in a beige Toyota Sienna.
What do you get when you mix adorable kids and messy cookies?
And what do you get when you mix a strawberry jelly face and playing in the dirt?
(Lily still eats the dirt- even after a yummy lunch:)
Dave was really tired and tried to go to bed early. The kids wanted to help him relax.

7 comments:

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

love that van!! go vans!!! ok I here that is the best van around I wish we could have gotten that one. my sis has that one and when she drove from AZ to ID she got 35 MPG! Amazing for Toyota

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How dang cute are your kids!? I love it! I miss you though. . . the ward has changed so much and soon we to will be leaving. fun to have a new car! Yeah!

Mrs. Mandy said...

glad to have you back online. We're debating cutting our internet and I fear I would feel very much the same way as you... LOST!!!!

Kevin and Amy Larsen said...

Congrats on the van! Love the pictures of the kids. I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Glad you're back online!

Ryan & Keri said...

These are so cute, Danica! Your kiddies are darling. And congrats on your van--so wonderful!

Tracy Hogan said...

You have a van, 2 of the cutest kids in the world, a house and a digital camera to record all amazing daily happenings. Life is good.
moxoxoxoxm

b-ryce said...

congrats on the van... now I'm jealous