Saturday, January 19, 2008

We had a couple of friends over the other night for dinner. I was so excited because I had lost contact with Phoxay after she got home from her mission. Dave just happened to run into her on campus while she was in town for the Rexburg Temple open house. We had a fun night. Jensen LOVED Mel. He kept kissing her and bringing her one of his little cars and putting it in her mouth while holding it in his.
The best part is Jensen has now claimed a beatiful return missionary's V.L. status.


3 comments:

Tracy Hogan said...

Oh my goodness. Jensen is so cute. You are going to have watch him like a hawk when he is 17.

Anna said...

That's awesome! Jensen's so cute; I miss y'all! Oh and I've "tagged" you... see our blog for details.

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh Danica!! You know Melody? I do too!! I went to Europe with her a few years ago!! I can't believe it, I haven't seen her in ages. By the way this is the long lost Aubrey Richardson, I don't know if you got my comment on one of your previous posts.