Wednesday, March 03, 2010

WE HAVE A CAMERA!

So I lost our camera last month and I finally fessed up and bought a new one.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Jensen was so cute. I asked him what we should do for grandma. He decided to be SO SUPER SWEET and give grandma one of his favorite trains. I love that little boy. He wrapped it himself.







We also went to the Denver science museum. Here are some fun pics

This scan lets you walk across this walkway as it reads how much energy you use while walking. Dad bumped it to the next level and made it into a competition. He got a 10.4. It took quite a while and it was fun. I only tried once and got an 8. He was really proud of himself:)


How Lily and JJ dance differently. Go Go GO







1 comment:

Heidi said...

Dan! I want to eat Charley up, she is soooo cute!! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing, Lily is such a doll. And Jensen, what a sweetheart! That's pretty impressive to want to give away a precious train, I don't know many kids who would willingly do that. Looks like you guys had a blast at the museum, I wish we lived close to each other so we could do play dates or something. I miss you, my friend!