Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What a fun Week!
My friend Sarah Sussman came and visited from Florida. It was really nice to hang out with her. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father put us together as companions. I have been blessed for the last five years because of her and her friendship. I love you Sarah.



PLUS she helped take care of my kids while I painted and did some other stuff 'round the house. My kids loved her and Jensen demanded that she got things like milk for her instead of me. Funny kid.

Sarah also witnessed Lily making great strides in her pursuit of walking. She is zooming fast crawling around. Sarah caught Lily's first standing up without holding onto anything. I think she will be full on walking within the month.

After Sarah's visit we headed out to Utah. We are used to the 4 hour drive to Provo. The 11 hour drive was a bit of a shock to our systems.
We had our moments of happiness. Thank goodness for Dollar Tree toys.
Thesunglasses had a better effect on Lily :) We stopped by Dave's sister MaryBeth's house. Jensen loves playing with his cousins. They have a steep driveway and the boys had fun rolling trucks down the driveway.
Tiana put together an awesome Barbecue tribute for my dad for his birthday. We played charades with some of our favorite things about my Dad. Happy Birthday Dad!

We went floating down the Provo River. Jensen LOVED it. Even the cold water. And it was COLD!






Lily just played with the tubes. Crawling in and out and in and out again. She was so cute.

5 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

You all look so great! And Lily is getting so big, I agree she is a CUTIE! And Jensen looks like a little man!

Megs said...

Lily is getting sooooo big. How fun, isn't this a fun stage of life, decorating the new house, family car trips, family celebrations, thanks for sharing your good times, hope all is well!

Aqualung said...

Hey the pictures look great. Please change the background so we can read your comments better. Sorry for my old eyes.

Celeste said...

Lily is walking!! So happy! Things get so much better when they start walking!

Ashley Wray said...

How fun! Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having so much fun! Aren't you loving having your own house? I can't believe how big Lily is, I guess her bday is just around the corner isn't it? Crazy!