Monday, April 07, 2008

General Conference !
I love General Conference! I just wanted to take a minute to express how thankful I am. God lives and has a prophet, just like Moses and Abraham, on the earth. I am so thankful God gives us these wonderful men to lead us and to teach us. How can you not feel an intesnse love for a God that has given us men that are incredibly easy to love and to follow.
I loved Susan Tanner's talk on what she delights in. She quoted President Hinkley in saying how wonderful a society we would live in if parents treated thier children as if they were the gifts from our father in Heaven that they are. I told Dave "I need that Framed!" So when I get frustrated at my little gifts I will not want to wrap them up in a box with industrial strength packing tape. Instead, hopefully I will wrap them in a hug. It's something to work on :)
Oh and it snowed AGAIN! Isn't it supposed to be spring?


3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Amen, I loved her talk as well as Elder Ballard's! So great! Bummer about the snow, no snow here but it's definetly not feeling spring like! I can't believe that Lily is big enough to be crawling! Where does the time go?

Anna said...

lol I like your 'packing tape' comment (hey, kids *do* like to play in boxes ...), Anyway, my dad called like a few days ago and he said it was snowing in Utah. Weird western weather...

Ryan & Keri said...

Danica, I loved conference too. It was so wonderful!!! Hey, I was just going to tell you that I ran into Tianna at the gym today. Crazy, huh? I can't believe that she's already back. She looks great and she just seems like she is glowing. And the weird thing is that the entire time we were conversing, I thought you were in there somewhere. I swear--you guys sound identical!! It really made me miss you. Call me when you get to town.
303-683-3968